Local Currency, one Card
The Thomas Cook Borderless Prepaid Card is the secure and convenient way to carry up to eight Currencies on one Card, every time you travel.
Use it online, in store or to withdraw Local Currency from ATMs – anywhere you see the MasterCard Acceptance Mark#. Load it with US Dollars, Great British Pounds, Euros, Canadian Dollars, Australian Dollars, Japanese Yen, Singapore Dollars, and Swiss Francs.
Chip and PIN protected and with Global Emergency Assistance for peace of mind – your Thomas Cook Borderless Prepaid Card may be the only travel money card you’ll ever need.
Look forward to a whole world of great benefits:
- Withdraw local Currency from 1.9 million MasterCard ATMs worldwide#
- Welcomed online and at 31.4 million MasterCard merchants worldwide#, with no transaction fee##
- No bank account required
- Quick and simple to buy and to reload
- Use unspent funds on your next trip###, withdraw the funds at an ATM abroad, or cash out your Card*
- Manage your Card easily online
- Prepayment helps you keep to your spending plans
- Add up to eight Currencies on the same Card – USD, GBP, EUR, CAD, AUD, JPY, SGD and CHF
- Avoid currency fluctuations by loading funds in advance###
- Load your Card as often as you like@
- Take it each time you travel
- Add extra money to your Card anytime, at place of purchase@
- Chip and PIN protected
- No link to your bank account
- 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance
- Back-up Card available*
- Free replacement of lost or stolen Cards
- Emergency cash^, up to your available Card balance, subject to availability
#Due to FEMA regulations, the Thomas Cook Borderless Prepaid Card cannot be used at ATMs or merchants in India, Nepal and Bhutan, or for internet purchases where the website is registered in India, Nepal or Bhutan, or at websites accepting payment in Indian Rupees or the currencies of Nepal and Bhutan. In addition, the Card is also unable to be used in countries subject to economic sanctions, including: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. The list of sanctioned countries is subject to change from time to time.
##Some merchants and ATM operators may charge a fee or set their own purchase limits. Please confirm whether any fees or limits apply, before making a purchase or withdrawal.
###FEMA regulations, as amended from time to time, currently require you to surrender unspent foreign exchange within 180 days of your return. You are free to retain foreign exchange up to USD 2,000 equivalent, for future use. Please refer the Terms and Conditions for information.
* Subject to Terms & Conditions. Standard fees apply - see Table of Fees and Limits.
@Until Card expiry and subject to reload limits (see Table of Fees and Limits). Limits are subject to FEMA regulations and to surrender restrictions, imposed by The Reserve Bank of India.
^ Refer to the Terms and Conditions
Multicurrency MasterCard Thomas Cook Borderless Prepaid Card is issued by Thomas Cook (India) Ltd., pursuant to license by MasterCard International. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.